Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Best of times, Worst of times...

Over the past two months I've withheld all the stories and happenings in my life and you've probably been asking...

Am I being selfish?
Have I given up on this whole "racer" blog thing?
Do I not care about my loyal following and tifosi?
Have I developed a successful method of avoiding the paparazzi?

Or maybe I just went on vacation...

Well, whatever I've been up to over the past 2 months, I can tell you this. I've recommited myself to creative writing to a faceless, cyber audience for awhile...

One worthy event that has taken my time recently is bloggin' about the travels of Flat Aaron. Flat Aaron came to me in a letter from my youngest nephew from the great North. It was now my responsiblity to show this young flat creation of a youthful mind the sites of Austin, and to document such adventures.

(The letter read as follows)


Dear Amy


Thank you for taking my flat person. I won my secent basketball game I really like playing with my legos have fun with flat aaron


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Really need to work on that grammatical punctuation, little one...

Never ceasing to capture a creative opportunity, created the blog FLAT AARON TAKES AUSTIN...

It's not like I was cheating or anything, think of it like when a musician collaborates with others outside his band to create a new sound for a new crowd. (This one consists of 4th graders)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Other events include the unexpected death of my dad, Fred. It's been difficult but with my family and friends close we are working through it

No comments:

Post a Comment