Thursday, July 9, 2009

A champion is born...


On Saturday, I leave at a painfully early hour to travel to Astoria, OR to embark on an epic journey of suffering, accomplishment, and quad-building cycling down the west coast...

OUR end point: San Francisco, CA
Total days: 12
Total miles covered: 778
Total elevation climbed: 76,435 ft

The characters: me, Paolo (owner of Castle Hill), Gia (yoga instructor), Tom Green (friend to all)

Stay updated by subscribing and you'll get a taste of my experience with:
pictures!
videos!
quad measurements & tanline progression!
tales of courage!
maps!
whining in haiku!


Not to mention a "what would Paolo do?" commentary to educate us all on how to be authentically "euro". And while I might not be a champion like
this guy I'll at least come away with some amazing stories.

"WHAT WOULD PAOLO DO?" do this ride on his fixed gear

1 comment: