Friday, June 4, 2010

Tough.


This weekend I find myself conjuring strength from the buffalo spirits along the Oklahoma plains.

Tulsa Tough, one of the best crit races in the country, will be blessed with me on its Cat 4 lady start list. Meanwhile, my teammates ventured to see our Team Shaman, Mark White Eagle, in West Texas. Thanks guys. I'll need the extra blessings.



If you wanna be tough, you gotta act tough...which is why I've surrounded myself with the handsome gentleman of GCCA/Toyota. On a publicity ride this morning the team flexed their training secrets, doning the red and black colors of Source Endurance. There's no need to hide in hotel rooms. These guys have 'win' written right there on their jerseys.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Umm, just so you know--that's a bison and NOT a wooly mammoth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doooood, I KNOW that! Hello, Buffalo are strong and traditional...like our Native American ancestors.

    ReplyDelete